No matter where your guests end up on their vacation their trip increasingly begins in the same place — the Internet. In fact, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2008 Independent Travel Web Site Satisfaction Study(SM) 70 percent of travel reservations were booked online in 2008 -- up from 53 percent in 2007. Search marketing is an essential component of any hotel direct online distribution strategy, part of a comprehensive eMarketing program that should also include powerful tools such as email marketing, link popularity, and online sponsorships. Search marketing and its various techniques, including natural listings, paid inclusion, PPC, and Local Search, must be an integral part of your overall hotel marketing strategy, and an important line item in a hotelier’s budget.
At Future Now, we have extensive experience leveraging the power of the Internet, including a concentrated focus on search engine optimization, pay-per-click campaign management, and display advertising and are able to provide clients with both strategic and tactical solutions driving bookings while maximizing ROI. Our innovative online marketing and web usability programs are designed to increase the visibility of our clients’ web sites while creating the tools and user experience to efficiently translate those visitors into qualified leads and ultimately revenue-generating guests. More importantly, and this is something offered by no other marketing medium, the Internet offers the kind of trackability that allows you to determine ROI.
Because each client is unique, every engagement is built upon a custom-developed strategy focused on driving the best possible results. But what doesn’t change on a client-to-client basis is the attention, detail and creativity we bring to each project as we help your property exceed goals for growth of direct web site traffic, online bookings, room nights, and revenue.
* Web site design and implementation for both branded and independent properties
* Search engine optimization techniques, enhancing the ranking of your web site and bringing more qualified visitors to your site
* eCommerce solutions that integrate with property distribution channels
* Production and distribution of static, rich media and virtual tour images
Before you can create a roster of satisfied clientele, it’s vital that you attract guests to your property in the first place. We can help you identify key markets most likely to produce new customers, utilizing the most innovative and creative promotional strategies to target these selected markets. Our efficient communication strategies help you maximize revenue by elevating your profile by leveraging a range of marketing mediums.
* National Presence and Experience
* Enhanced visibility at all trade shows to capture commercial, leisure & Tour & Travel business
* Developing and conducting sales & marketing training programs
* Sales incentive programs
* Coordinate property and franchise marketing efforts
* Assist with collateral design
* Establish and monitor marketing plans
Optimizing room revenue is one of the most critical aspects of the hotel business. Our Revenue Management Team can help you maximize the profitability generated by each guest. We are able to accomplish these techniques through:
* Comprehensive competitive Analysis
* Budgets and Forecast reporting
* Sales & Forecasting Strategy
* Comprehensive knowledge of Central Reservation Systems
* Third Party and distribution Strength for optimal performance